Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Independent Reading Post 5

Do you have any unanswered questions about the story? Explain. 




"Life is an unanswered question, but let's still believe in the dignity and importance of the question." -Tenesee Williams

Much like life, the book I am presently reading, A Clash of Kings, currently has many questions that remain unanswered. I think that is the key thing driving me to read this book with such gusto-I MUST KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! For starters, I really want to know what has happened to Benjen Stark, the uncle of our main characters. At the start of the previous book, he went on an expedition north of "The Wall" to investigate some strange things going on. However, NO ONE knows what has happened to him.

I also want to know who Jon Snow's mother is. Jon's Father, the Lord of Winterfell, Ned Stark, promised to tell him about the mother he never met; however, he died before he got the opportunity to reveal that to Jon. I have a theory that Jon isn't actually Ned's son at all. It would explain a lot, after all. I can only hope that my questions will be answered. While I'm waiting I'm sure that I will be able to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment